Gear VR with Controller: What should I prepare to use the Gear VR controller?
Gear VR with Controller - What should I prepare to use the Gear VR controller?
A: Firstly, connect the wrist strap.
When you connect the wrist strap to your controller, you can use the controller safely without dropping it.
1. While pressing on the backside of the controller, slide the battery cover in the direction shown below to open it.
Note: Do not bend or twist the battery cover excessively. Doing so may damage the battery cover.
2. Insert the wrist strap loop into the wrist strap connection hole and attach it to the hook to secure it.
3. Insert batteries with the positive and negative terminals properly aligned with the + and – symbols on the controller.
4. Place the battery cover on the controller and slide the battery cover back until it clicks back into place.
Note: If the indicator light flashes red while using the controller, replace the batteries
Do not recharge the provided batteries (AAA batteries).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .