Gear™ 2: Finding my Samsung Gear™ 2 using my Mobile Device.
Gear™ 2 - Locate Samsung Gear™ 2
Using your mobile device, you can locate your Gear 2. The device's sound will be remotely activated, producing a loud tone. For example, if you left your Gear 2 in another room, it fell in between the couch cushions, or you just misplaced it, the tone will assist you in locating the device.
NOTE: To use this feature, the two devices must be connected and within range of Bluetooth® connectivity (about 30 feet).
To locate your Gear 2:
1. From the Home screen of the mobile device, touch Apps > Gear Manager .
2. Touch Find my Gear.
3. Touch Start to remotely activate the sound and turn on the display.
4. The mobile device will begin to search for your Gear 2.
5. When you locate the device, touch and swipe in any direction, or touch Stop on the mobile device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .