Grand Prime - Take a Screenshot (SM-G530W)
You can capture screenshots on your device using device keys. Screenshots will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Capture a Screenshot
You can capture a screenshot by simultaneously pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key on your device until a white border flashes around the edges of the screen.
View a Screenshot
To view a screenshot immediately after you capture it:
1. Open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. Touch Screenshot captured to open the screenshot.
3. You can also quickly SHARE or DELETE the screenshot from the Notification Panel. If necessary, swipe down on Screenshot captured to access these options.
To view your screenshots at any time:
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps Apps Icon.
2. Touch Gallery Gallery Icon.
3. Touch Time and select Albums.
4. Open the Screenshots album.
5. Touch the desired screenshot.
1. In the Screenshots album, touch the desired screenshot.
2. When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the bottom of the screen:
• Share: Share the screenshot using one of the available options. Sharing options vary based on applications installed and features turned on.
• Edit: Edit the screenshot.
• Delete: Delete the screenshot.
3. Touch MORE for the following options:
• Details: View details about the screenshot.
• Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
• Set as contact picture: Set the screenshot as a Contact photo.
• Set as wallpaper: Set the screenshot as Wallpaper. Choose Home and lock screens, Home screen, or Lock screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .