Galaxy S6 Edge+: How do I activate the Night clock feature on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+?
Night clock displays the date and time on your Edge screen during the hours you specify.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Activating Night Lock
Set up a clock that displays on the Edge screen when the phone screen is off. Night mode is available for a maximum of 12 hours.
1. From the Home screen, swipe the Edge screen handle across the screen.
2. Touch the Settings icon.
3. Scroll to and touch Night clock.
4. Touch the slider to turn on Night clock.
5. Touch the arrows to adjust the start and end times.
Note: Touch KEYPAD to input the start or end time using a numerical keyboard.
6. During the specified hours, a low-light clock display appears on the Edge screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .