How do I add or remove apps on the home screen of my Samsung Galaxy Note8?
To save yourself some time, add your favorite apps to the Home screen of your phone.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch and hold the app you want to add to the Home screen.
3. Drag the app to the desired location and then release.
1. Touch and hold the app you want to remove from a Home screen.
2. Touch Remove shortcut.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .