How do I change the volume options on my Gear S3 Classic?
You can customize volume settings for four different types of sounds: Ringtone, Media, Notifications, and System.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Customize volume settings
1. From the Watch screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Touch Volume.
3. Swipe to the left or right to select which type of sound you want to adjust the volume for.
4. Rotate the bezel to adjust the volume.
5. Press the Back key to return to the Watch screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .