How do I configure the picture and video settings on my Gear 360?
Picture and Video Settings
You can change different settings for the perfect shot.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries. Screens and settings available on your smartphone may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Configuring Using the Device
1. Turn on the device by pressing and holding the BACK button.
2. Press the MENU button until Settings appear. Then, press the OK button.
3. Continue pressing the MENU button until the desired setting appears. Then, presss the OK button. For this example, continue pressing the MENU button until Video size appears on the camera status screen. Then, touch OK.
4. Continue pressing the MENU button until the display resolution you want to use appears. Then, press the OK button.
Configuring Using a Mobile Device
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Gear 360.
3. Touch the Remote Viewfinder icon.
4. To configure settings, touch the desired Quick Settings icon. For this example, touch HDR Off to set the HDR mode on.
5. To access the camera settings, touch the Camera Settings icon.
6. Review the different settings available and select the desired settings.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .