How do I connect my Gear Circle with another device using the Gear application?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
You can connect your Samsung Gear™ Circle with your mobile device using the Samsung Gear application.
Pair Using the Samsung Gear Application
1. Make sure your Gear Circle is turned on and in Bluetooth® pairing mode.
Note: If your Gear Circle does not enter Bluetooth pairing mode, separate the earphones and press and hold the Play/Talk key until the status indicator flashes green.
2. From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps .
3. Touch Samsung Gear .
4. Touch the name of your Gear Circle under AVAILABLE DEVICES.
5. Your mobile device may download and install additional software. This process may take several minutes.
6. Review the Legal notices and mark the checkboxes to agree. Touch Finish to continue.
7. Review the Introduction to Gear Circle. Touch More to open the online User Manual, or touch Close to continue. You can skip this screen in the future by marking the Do not show again checkbox.
8. You will then be taken to the main screen of the Samsung Gear application.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .