How do I download new Applications using Google Play Store on my Galaxy S5 Neo?
You can install applications to your device using Google Play™ Store by opening the Google Play Store app that is pre-installed on the device. Google Play Store is your digital marketplace for games, applications, books, music, and movies.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Download Apps from Google Play Store
Note: Google Play Store requires that you have a Google™ Account set up on your device before you can access and install applications using the store.
1. From Home screen, touch Google Play Store .
Note: If you haven't signed-in to your Google Account, you will be prompted to sign-in.
2. Touch the Search bar or touch a Category of interest.
3. As you type, the search results will be displayed automatically. Touch Search or Enter to view search results.
4. Touch the application you would like to download.
5. Touch INSTALL to download and install app.
6. Touch ACCEPT.
7. Touch OPEN to launch the app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .