How do I format my SD card using the Gear 360 app or my Gear 360?
If data becomes corrupt or you just want a clean slate, format the SD card. Formatting can be done using the Gear 360's Settings menu or the Gear 360 app's Settings menu.
Important: Back up important data before formatting the SD card.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Formatting the SD card using the Gear 360
Note: Make sure that the Gear 360 is powered on before continuing.
1. Press Menu repeatedly until Settings appear on the display, and then press OK.
2. Press Menu repeatedly until Format appears on the display, and then press OK.
3. Press Menu to select Yes and then press OK.
Formatting the SD card using the Gear 360 app
Note: Make sure that the Gear 360 is powered on and connected to your mobile device before continuing.
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Reset and format > Format Gear 360 SD card.
4. Touch FORMAT.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .