Galaxy Tab E LTE - Insert a Nano SIM or Remove it (SM-T377W)
Nano SIM Card
Your device uses a Nano SIM card to provide you with access to your wireless service provider’s mobile data network. Only Nano SIM cards work with the device. Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service availability, contact your service provider. This device does not support 2G networks, so some functions related to 2G connection may not be available.
Important: Use caution not to lose or let others use the Nano SIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Insert a Nano SIM Card
1. Open the cover of the SIM card slot (located on the top left side of your tablet when you look at its screen).
2. Insert the Nano SIM card with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
3. Push the Nano SIM card into the slot until it locks in place.
4. Close the cover of the SIM card slot.
Remove the Nano SIM Card
1. Open the cover of the SIM card slot.
2. Press the Nano SIM card with your finger, and then pull it out.
3. Close the cover of the SIM card slot.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .