How do I install, charge or remove the battery for my Gear 360?
Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Gear.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries.
Inserting the Battery
1. Open the cover.
Note: Be careful not to damage your fingernails when you remove the cover.
2. Insert the battery with the battery’s gold-coloured contacts properly aligned with the Samsung Gear 360’s contacts.
3. Push the battery into the slot until it locks in place.
4. Push the rubber connector in and close the cover.
Charging the Battery
1. Plug the small end of the charger into the multipurpose jack of the Samsung Gear 360, and plug the large end of the charger into an electric socket.
2. After fully charging, disconnect the Samsung Gear 360 from the charger. First unplug the charger from the Samsung Gear 360, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
Note: To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket and be easily accessible while charging.
Removing the Battery
1. Open the cover.
2. To release the battery, press and slide the battery latch.
3. Pull out the battery.
4. Close the cover.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .