How do I perform a Factory Data Reset and delete information on my Galaxy Tab S3?
Factory Data Reset
A factory data reset will erase all personal data from your device, including downloaded applications, music, pictures, and any personal information. This ensures your data are removed before sending the device in for replacement or repair, properly disposing of the device, or giving the device to a friend or family member to use. Your personal information cannot be recovered after this procedure, so save any data you need on your computer (or any other device) before following these steps.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Restore to Factory Default Settings
Warning: All of your personal information will be erased and cannot be recovered if you follow the steps. Back up your files before.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Reset.
5. Touch Factory data reset.
6. Review the information provided. Touch RESET DEVICE.
7. If you have a screen lock enabled on the device, you will be required to enter your credentials before proceeding.
8. Touch DELETE ALL.
9. If a Samsung account was setup and linked to your device, you will be prompted to enter your Samsung password. Then touch CONFIRM to proceed factory reset.
10. The process takes a few minutes. Your device will restart and display the initial setup screen:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .