How do I turn on Do not disturb mode on my Gear VR Innovator Edition for S6?
Do Not Disturb Mode
While using the Samsung Gear™ VR Innovator Edition for S6, you will continue to be alerted to incoming calls and notifications. Turn on Do not disturb mode to avoid these interruptions.
Activating Do Not Disturb Mode
When activated, this feature is enabled, you will not receive any audio notifications and incoming calls will be ignored.
1. From an active VR screen, press and hold the Back key.
2. Place the pointer on top of Do Not Disturb and tap the touchpad to activate the feature.
3. The screen displays Do Not Disturb: On.
Deactivating Do Not Disturb Mode
1. From an active Gear VR for S6 screen, press and hold the Back key.
2. Place the pointer on top of Do Not Disturb and tap the touchpad to deactivate the feature.
3. The screen displays Do Not Disturb: Off.
Note: Once deactivated, you will receive new notifications such as those for new incoming calls.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .