How do I use the Game Tools while playing a game on my Galaxy S8+?
Learn how to access the Game Tools to enhance your gaming experience.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Using the Game Tools
1. Open a game app.
Note: If it's your first time opening a game app without the Game Launcher set up on your device, you will need to go through a tutorial and agree to the terms of service.
2. To display the Navigation Bar, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
3. To use the Game Tools feature, touch Game Tools.
4. Use the following tools to improve your gaming experience:
• Full screen: Changes the screen resolution to fit the infinity display.
• No alerts during game: Most alerts will be muted and hidden during gameplay.
• Hard press button lock: Prevents accidental screen contact during gameplay.
• Edge touch lock: prevents accidental phone edge contact during gameplay.
• Screen touch lock: Lock your screen to prevent accidental touch.
• Screenshot: Take a screenshot to capture your incredible moments.
• Record: Record your gameplay to capture unexpected moments.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .