How do I use the Maximum power saving mode on my Galaxy Note8?
Don’t you hate it when your battery dies right in the middle of an important call? Thankfully, your Note8 comes equipped with defenses against the dreaded “Low Battery” warning. Say sayonara to a drained battery by using the Maximum power saving mode.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Maximum Power Saving Mode
Note: This mode is perfect for overnight or times you won’t be using your phone. Try it, and see how long your battery lasts. Just follow these steps.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Device maintenance.
4. Touch Battery
5. To turn on Maximum power saving mode, touch MAX.
6. Touch APPLY.
Note: You can customize the Power saving mode options by touching CUSTOMIZE.
7. To turn off Maximum power saving mode, touch Settings.
8. Touch Battery.
9. Touch OFF.
Make sure you’re charging your battery properly, it’s super important! Follow these tips for best results:
• Use Samsung supplied USB/charging cables and avoid third-party accessories.
• Ensure the USB/charging cable is connected securely and is not being blocked by your phone cover or case.
• Make sure the battery or charging indicator appears on the phone's display when the USB/charging cable is connected.
• Use the outlet on your wall instead of your computer for best results.
• Disconnect the phone from the USB/charging cable once the battery is fully charged.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .