How do I use S Health's 24-hour Tracking on my Gear S3 Frontier?
Your Gear S3 can encourage you to incorporate healthy movement into your day by monitoring your activity level 24 hours a day. If you are walking or running, it will urge you to keep it up. If you have been inactive for more than 50 minutes, it will remind you to move.
Warning: The 24-hour activity tracker is intended only for leisure, well-being, and fitness purposes. It is not intended for medical use. Before using this feature, read the instructions carefully.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Monitor your activity
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home button.
2. Touch S Health.
3. If this is your first time using the app, touch START to begin tracking your activity.
Note: If you have not set up S Health before, you may want to set up your profile with your gender, height, and weight to get the most accurate calorie calculations.
4. To view your activity throughout the day, from the Watch screen, rotate the bezel to the 24-hour activity tracker widget. Touch the screen to see a breakdown of your activities.
5. S Health shows your current activity. Rotate the bezel to see how long you performed each activity.
6. Continue to rotate the bezel counterclockwise to view data for previous days. You can rotate through each activity, including workouts and heart rate recordings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .