How much memory can I add to my GT-I8000?
By inserting a memory card, you can store multimedia files and messages or back up your important information. Your device accepts microSDTM or microSDHCTM‚ memory cards up to 32 GB (depending on memory card manufacturer and type).
You can also extend memory with T-flash card, but can not upgrade with 2GB or 8GB or 16GB on mass storage. (Selection specification)
In general, Cubic37 supports up to 16GB T-flash card (You can buy in market.).
Theoretically, Cubic37 can support 32 GB T-flash cards, but 32GB T-flash card is unavailable in the market.
Method to add T-flash card by oneself
• step 1 : Remove battery cover
• step 2 : Open microSD socket
• step 3 : Insert T-flash card to microSD socket
• step 4: Push microSD socket in the ‘Lock’ direction until it sounds
• step 5 : Close and lock the memory card holder.
• step 6: Close the battery cover.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .