How to transfer data from my Google Account to NFC compatible device Galaxy Grand Prime?
Tap & Go
Use the Tap & Go feature to effortlessly transfer your Google Account, backed up applications, and data from an old Android device to your new device. The Tap & Go feature is part of the initial setup process that runs when you turn on your device for the first time.
Note: You cannot return to Tap & Go if you complete your device setup and elect to skip this step.
Use Tap & Go
Before beginning the setup process on your new device, ensure that the NFC feature on your old device is turned on and the device is unlocked.
Note: Although Tap & Go feature works using the mobile data network, we recommend that you use Wi-Fi® network.
1. Power on your new device and follow the setup prompts until you reach the Wi-Fi screen. If necessary, touch the slider to turn Wi-Fi on .
2. Select your desired Wi-Fi network and enter the password, if necessary.
3. Review the Terms and conditions, touch NEXT, and then touch AGREE.
4. When you reach the Tap & Go screen, briefly place the two devices back to back. Separate the devices when you hear a tone or feel a vibration.
5. When prompted, touch OK on your old device.
6. The process may take a few minutes while your new device copies backed up accounts and information from your old device.
7. When prompted, enter your Google password on your new device and touch Sign in.
8. Review the Google services terms and privacy policies, touch MORE, and then touch NEXT.
9. Complete the setup process. The process may take a few minutes while your new device restores accounts and downloads previously installed applications.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .