How do I access recommended applications on my Galaxy Tab S2 using GALAXY Essentials?
Galaxy Essentials is a collection of specially chosen applications available through Samsung Galaxy Apps. From the Galaxy Apps widget, you can access and download a collection of premium content, free of charge.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Add GALAXY Essentials Widget
1. From a Home screen, touch and hold an empty area on the screen.
Or pinch your fingers together on the screen.
2. Touch Widgets .
3. Scroll to and locate the Galaxy Apps widget. Touch and hold Galaxy Apps widget.
4. Position the widget and release it to add it to the Home screen.
5. If there is not enough room on the current Home screen, it will be added to the next Home screen with space available.
Access Galaxy Essentials Widget
1. Swipe across the Home screen to locate and touch the Galaxy Essentials widget.
2. Touch an application to see more information or touch to download and install application.
3. Touch INSTALL to download and install application to your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .