Android™ 5.0, Lollipop: How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card for my Samsung Galaxy Note®4?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your device lets you use a microSD™ or microSDHC™ card to expand memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange pictures, music, and data with SD™ compatible devices.
Insert the microSD Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the top (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
2. Carefully slide the microSD card into the microSD card slot.
3. Replace the back cover (1). Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place (2).
Remove the microSD Card
Note: You must unmount the microSD card before removing it.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
Note: It may be necessary to switch the Settings menu to list view by touching Menu > View as > List view.
3. Scroll to and touch Storage under System.
4. Scroll to and touch Unmount SD card.
5. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
6. Remove the back cover and the battery.
7. Grasp the microSD card and remove it from the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .