Galaxy Note Edge - Charge Your Device (SM-N915W8)
Adaptive Fast Charging recharges up to 50% of your device's battery in just 30 minutes (based on laboratory testing. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other applications' usage patterns.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Adaptive Fast Charge
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Battery or Power saving .
4. Mark the Fast charging checkbox to turn on the feature.
5. Plug the supplied USB cable into the power/accessory interface connector on the bottom of your device. Adaptive Fast Charging works only with the charger that came with your device.
6. Plug the wall charger into an electrical outlet. It may be necessary to connect the USB cable to the charging head before you can plug it into an electrical outlet. Fully charging the battery can take just 100 minutes with Adaptive Fast Charging.*
*Based on laboratory testing. Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, carrier, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other applications' usage patterns.
Best Practices for Battery Charging
The following guidelines can help you charge your battery properly and safely:
• Verify that you are using the Samsung USB/charging cable and wall charger included with your device, and not third-party accessories.
• Ensure the USB/charging cable is connected securely and is not being blocked by a cover or case.
• Check whether a battery or charging indicator appears on the device's display when the USB/charging cable is plugged in.
• Charge using a wall outlet, not a computer, for best results.
• When the battery is fully charged, disconnect the device from the USB/charging cable.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.