Note Edge: How do I send a help message from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Quickly send a message to your emergency contacts with information about your location and surroundings by turning on the help messages feature in your Safety assistance settings.
Turn On Help Messages
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Safety assistance .
4. If you have not already added primary contacts, touch Add in the Enable Safety assistance pop-up message. Follow the on-screen instructions for adding a primary contact. Touch Back to return to the Safety assistance settings.
5. Touch Send help messages.
6. Touch the slider to turn Send help messages on . Your location will automatically be sent, and you can also mark the following options:
• Send pictures: Photos taken using the front-facing and rear cameras will be sent to your emergency contacts.
• Send sound recording: An audio recording of your surroundings will be sent to your emergency contacts.
Send a Help Message
Press the Power/Lock key three times in a row to send an emergency message. The example below shows an incoming emergency message:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .