Note Edge: How do I send a help message from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Quickly send a message to your emergency contacts with information about your location and surroundings by turning on the help messages feature in your Safety assistance settings.
Turn On Help Messages
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Safety assistance .
4. If you have not already added primary contacts, touch Add in the Enable Safety assistance pop-up message. Follow the on-screen instructions for adding a primary contact. Touch Back to return to the Safety assistance settings.
5. Touch Send help messages.
6. Touch the slider to turn Send help messages on . Your location will automatically be sent, and you can also mark the following options:
• Send pictures: Photos taken using the front-facing and rear cameras will be sent to your emergency contacts.
• Send sound recording: An audio recording of your surroundings will be sent to your emergency contacts.
Send a Help Message
Press the Power/Lock key three times in a row to send an emergency message. The example below shows an incoming emergency message:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .