Samsung Connect App: Add a Place and Connect a SmartThings Hub
Samsung Connect App - Add a Place and Connect a SmartThings Hub
Adding a Hub from the home screen automatically creates a Place with the default name Home.
- From the home screen, tap the plus icon at the bottom right
2. Tap Add Device Manually
3. Scroll down and tap Hubs
4. Tap Add beside the Samsung SmartThings Hub
6. Connect your Hub using the provided power and Ethernet cables and wait until the LED is solid green
Then tap Next
7 .Enter the 6-character Welcome Code that was included in the Hub packaging and tap Next
8. When the Hub is successfully added, tap Done
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .