Samsung Connect Home: How to configure the Samsung Connect app?
Samsung Connect Home - How to configure the Samsung Connect app?
Q: How do I configure the Samsung Connect app?
A: Configure the Samsung Connect app settings. On the Samsung Connect screen, tap and use the following options.
• Add place: Create a new location.
• Rules: View the created rules. You can also edit or delete rules.
This option is only available when you have registered devices to the Samsung Connect app.
• Notifications: View the notifications from the Samsung Connect app. You can also change the notification settings.
• Settings: Access information about the Samsung Connect app and Samsung account information.
You can also set the Samsung Connect panel to be displayed on the notification panel.
• Contact us: Samsung Members offers support services to customers, such as device problem diagnosis, and lets users submit questions and error reports. You can also share information with others in the Galaxy users’ community or view the latest Galaxy news and tips.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .