Samsung Connect Home: How to set and run modes
Samsung Connect Home - How to set and run modes
Q: How do I set and run modes?
A : You can set a mode to operate multiple devices at once. To set a mode, you should create locations.
1. On the Samsung Connect screen, tap My devices.
2. Scroll the screen to the left or right to select a location.
3. Tap More and select Add mode. The screen for setting modes will appear.
4. Enter the mode’s title and select an icon for the mode, then tap ADD ACTIONS.
5. Select a device and an action to be operated, and then tap DONE.
For example, select a TV and a robot vacuum cleaner and the corresponding actions to be operated.
6. Tap SAVE. The mode is set. You can view the set mode on the designated location screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .