Are there any shortcuts that I can personalize on my GT-I8000? How to customize my own main menu?
Yes, shortcuts within the main menu is customizable and allow you to set your own favorites, making navigating your phone even simpler.
1. Select ‘Edit’ from ‘Main Menu’.
2. Click ‘+’ or ‘-‘ buttons to add or remove the items (see picture below).
3. Drag and drop applications onto the screen to replace any items.
4. Click ‘Save’ to keep your own personalized shortcuts.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .