Galaxy Note9 - Adjust Color Settings (SM-N960W)
The display on your Galaxy phone isn't just beautiful; it's smart too. Samsung's adaptive super AMOLED display optimizes the color range, saturation, and sharpness of the picture depending on what you're watching or doing. You also have the ability to customize the color settings to match your preferences. From gorgeous nature documentaries to creepy horror movies, the color settings will look just right.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Hmm, something doesn't look quite right. Maybe the color balance is off. Let's adjust the color settings.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Screen mode.
5. Adjust the slider under "Full screen color balance" to make the display look cooler or warmer. When you drag slider towards Cool, the blue colour tone will increase. When you drag the bar towards Warm, the red colour tone will increase.
6. Touch Advanced options to manually adjust the screen's color.
7. Increase or lower certain colour tones by adjusting the Red, Green, or Blue value individually.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .