Galaxy Note9 - Get the Whole Screenshot with Smart Capture (SM-N960W)
Ever feel like you're not seeing the whole picture? Smart capture lets you capture parts of the screen that are hidden from view. Just scroll down the page or image, and get the parts that are missing. It will combine all your screenshots into one image! You can also crop and share the screenshot immediately. There, that's much better.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Start capturing what's out of sight by turning on Smart capture.
1. From Settings, search for and select Smart capture.
2. To turn on Smart capture, touch the slider.
The Smart capture feature is activated by default.
That's not all you can do with Smart capture. Try the customization options like Draw, Crop, and Share. You can even use Bixby Vision to identify famous landmarks and translate languages.
Navigate to the screen you want to capture. To take the screenshot, press the Power and Volume down Keys simultaneously. Touch the desired Smart capture option:
• Bixby Vision: Detects what you're looking at and gives you the info you need.
• Scroll capture: Lets you capture entire web pages in one screenshot.
• Draw: Draw on the screenshot.
• Crop: Crop the screenshot.
• Share: Share the screenshot.
• To view the captured screen, touch the displayed Screenshot Preview.
Smart capture options disappear after approximately 3 seconds.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .