Galaxy Tab S3 - Unlock your device remotely (SM-T820)
Find My Mobile
You can unlock your device’s screen remotely from the Find My Mobile website, using your Samsung account. To use this feature, the device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network, and you must sign in to your Samsung account and use another mobile device or your PC.
Warning: If the unlock code is forgotten and if you device is not connected to a Samsung account, you will not be able to use the device if you do not reset it. Samsung is not responsible for any data loss or inconvenience caused by forgotten unlock codes.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Unlock your device remotely
Important: You can use Find My Mobile services only if you connected your mobile device to your Samsung account.
1. From any computer or mobile device with Internet access, open a web browser and navigate to http://findmymobile.samsung.com. Click on SIGN IN.
2. Enter your Samsung account information (ID and Password) and then click Sign in.
3. Click on MORE.
4. Click on UNLOCK MY DEVICE.
5. Enter your Samsung account password and then click on UNLOCK.
6. Depending on the network and the state of your device, this process may take a few minutes. You will receive a notification and the screen of your mobile device will be unlocked.
Warning: If the unlock code is forgotten and if you device is not connected to a Samsung account, you will not be able to use the device if you do not reset it. If it was easy to bypass a security access, that would make it inefficient. Samsung is not responsible for any data loss or inconvenience caused by forgotten unlock codes. If your mobile device is not connected to a Samsung account, you can get help at a Samsung Service Center or contact us (Canadian customers only).
Thank you for your feedback!