What is the Daydream feature, and how do I use it on my Galaxy Tab S2?
The Daydream setting controls what the screen displays when the device is docked (dock not included), or while charging. You can choose to display colors, or display photos stored on your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn on Daydream (Screen Saver)
Note: Additional applications can be added to Daydream via GOOGLE PLAY™ STORE. Open Google Play™ Store and search Daydream.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll down and touch Display > Daydream.
3. Touch the slider to turn Daydream .
4. Following options are available:
• Colors: Touch the selector to display a changing screen of colors.
• Flipboard: Display your Flipboard. Touch Settings to select new items download options.
• Photo Table: Display pictures in a photo table. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photo Frame: Display pictures in a photo frame. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photos: Display pictures from your Google Photos account. Touch Settings to select images.
5. After choosing an option, touch MORE > Preview to see a preview of Daydream.
6. To set when to Daydream, touch MORE > Select when to daydream to select from following options: While docked, While charging, or Both.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .