Galaxy Tab S2 - Use the daydream feature (SM-T710 & SM-T810)
The Daydream setting controls what the screen displays when the device is docked (dock not included), or while charging. You can choose to display colors, or display photos stored on your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn on daydream (screen saver)
Note: Additional applications can be added to Daydream via the Google Play Store. Open Google Play Store and search Daydream.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll down and touch Display > Daydream.
3. Touch the slider to turn Daydream .
4. Following options are available:
• Colors: Touch the selector to display a changing screen of colors.
• Flipboard: Display your Flipboard. Touch Settings to select new items download options.
• Photo Table: Display pictures in a photo table. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photo Frame: Display pictures in a photo frame. Touch Settings to select images.
• Photos: Display pictures from your Google Photos account. Touch Settings to select images.
5. After choosing an option, touch MORE > Preview to see a preview of Daydream.
6. To set when to Daydream, touch MORE > Select when to daydream to select from following options: While docked, While charging, or Both.
Thank you for your feedback!