What is the Daydream feature, and how do I use it on my Galaxy Tab A?
The Daydream setting controls what the screen displays when the device is docked (dock not included), or while charging. You can choose to display colors, or display photos stored on your device.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Display .
2. Touch Daydream. Touch the slider to turn Daydream on . Configure options:
• Colors: Tap the selector to display a changing screen of colors.
• Google Photos: Display pictures from your Google Photos account. Touch Settings for options.
• Photo Frame: Display pictures in a photo frame. Touch Settings for options.
• Photo Table: Display pictures in a photo table. Touch Settings for options.
3. Touch MORE > Preview to see a demonstration of Daydream.
4. Touch MORE > Select when to daydream to chose an option.
Note: Additional applications can be added to Daydream via Google Play™ Store. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Play Store and search for Daydream.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .