Galaxy S7 - Do Not Disturb (SM-G930W8)
Do not disturb
Do not disturb mode mutes all calls and alerts on your device, unless you set them as exceptions. You can set Do not disturb mode to turn on or off automatically at scheduled times, such as during meetings or when you go to sleep.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn on Do Not Disturb mode from settings
Turn on Do Not Disturb mode from the quick settings panel
If there are select notifications you want to receive even when Do not disturb mode is turned on, you can set these notifications as exceptions. For example, if alarms are not set as an exception, Do not disturb mode will silence all alarms set on your device.
We strongly recommend you to choose Alarms only or Custom.
• Alarms: Allow notification sounds and vibrations for alarms. This feature will be turned on automatically.
• Repeat callers: If you receive more than one call from the same number within 15 minutes, the call will be allowed to ring.
• Calls from: Choose whose calls will cause your device to play a notification sound or vibrate. Select All, Contacts only, Favorite contacts only, or None.
• Messages from: Choose whose messages will cause your device to play a notification sound or vibrate. Select All, Contacts only, Favorite contacts only, or None.
• Event/task alerts: Allow notification sounds and vibrations for Calendar events and tasks.
• Reminders: Allow reminders from applications that support them.
• Priority app notifications: Touch the slider next to each application you want to turn on as an exception.
Turn on scheduling
You can set Do not disturb mode to turn on or off automatically at scheduled times.
Turn off Do Not Disturb mode from settings
Turn off Do Not Disturb mode from the quick settings panel
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .