Galaxy A5 (2017) - Do Not Disturb (SM-A520W)
Do not disturb
Do not disturb mode mutes all calls and alerts on your device, unless you set them as exceptions. You can set Do not disturb mode to turn on or off automatically at scheduled times, such as during meetings or when you go to sleep.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Turn On Do Not Disturb Mode from the Settings menu
Turn On Do Not Disturb Mode From the Quick Settings Panel
If alarms are not set as an exception, Do not disturb mode will silence all alarms set on your device.
If you want to receive notifications from certain apps even when Do not disturb mode is turned on, you must set these notifications as exceptions.
We strongly recommend you to choose Alarms only or Custom.
• Alarms: Allow notification sounds and vibrations for alarms. This feature will be turned on automatically. We strongly recommend you to leave this option activated.
• Repeat callers: If you receive more than one call from the same number within 15 minutes, the call will be allowed to ring.
• Calls from: Choose whose calls will cause your device to play a notification sound or vibrate. Select All, Contacts only, Favourite contacts only, or None.
• Messages from: Choose whose messages will cause your device to play a notification sound or vibrate. Select All, Contacts only, Favourite contacts only, or None.
• Event/task alerts: Allow notification sounds and vibrations for Calendar events and tasks.
• Reminders: Allow reminders from applications that support them.
• Priority app notifications: Touch the slider next to each application you want to turn on as an exception.
Turn On Scheduling
You can set Do not disturb mode to turn on or off automatically at scheduled times.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb Mode From Settings menu
Turn Off Do Not Disturb Mode From the Notifications Panel
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .