Where are my photos and videos stored on my Galaxy S6 Edge+, and how do I move them?
You can save room on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your Google Drive™ cloud storage.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Move Media Files
Note: Your device does not have a microSD™ card slot. External storage is available through cloud storage.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch My Files .
Note: The My Files shortcut may be located within the Tools folder.
3. Touch Device storage .
4. Open the folder containing the pictures you want to move. The following table directs you to the folder where your media are stored:
Media saved from
DCIM > Camera
Videos or DCIM > Camera
DCIM > Screenshots
5. Touch and hold a picture you want to move, and then mark the checkboxes for additional pictures.
6. Touch MORE > Move or Copy.
7. Touch Google Drive .
Note: You will need to sign in with your Google™ Account if you have not already done so.
8. Select a folder, or touch CREATE FOLDER to make a new folder for the files.
9. Touch MOVE HERE or PASTE HERE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .