Will anything cause interference with my conversation while using my Gear Circle?
Samsung Gear™ Circle
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your Samsung Gear™ Circle connects to other devices using Bluetooth® technology. The frequency range used in the Bluetooth signal is also used by a variety of other devices. However, Bluetooth technology attempts to find a clear path to the connected device through any interference.
Bluetooth Signal Interference
For the best Bluetooth signal:
• Stay within 30 feet of your connected mobile device.
• Move away from areas where multiple interfering devices are present.
• Move closer to the Wi-Fi® source.
• Change where you carry or wear your connected mobile device so that your body does not block the signal to your Gear Circle.
Common causes of interference include:
• Devices receiving a Wi-Fi signal, such as laptop computers or mobile devices
• Other wireless devices, such as cordless phones, baby monitors, or wireless speakers
• Microwave ovens
• Certain types of fluorescent lighting
• Poorly shielded TV or computer cables
• Large power supplies, such as power lines or power stations
Structures and objects can also be Bluetooth signal barriers. The signal will likely experience interference traveling through metal, concrete, brick, and stone. The signal will also not travel well through water or the human body.
Warning: The Gear Circle contains magnets in its earbuds. The American Health Association (US) and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (UK) both warn that magnets can affect the operation of implanted pacemakers, cardioverters, defibrillators, insulin pumps, or other electro medical devices (collectively, "Medical Device") within the range of 15cm (6 inches). If you are a user of any of these Medical Devices, DO NOT USE THE GEAR CIRCLE UNLESS YOU HAVE CONSULTED WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .