Can I Use My Samsung SHAPE Speaker Without The Multiroom App?
Samsung SHAPE Speaker
You can connect the Multiroom speaker to bluetooth devices and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires. Bluetooth technology lets Bluetooth-compliant devices interconnect easily with each other using a short, wireless connection.
Connecting to Bluetooth Devices
You Will Need:
• Samsung SHAPE Multiroom Speaker.
• Power Cord
• Bluetooth capable device (Smart Phone, Tablet, iPod, etc)
To connect a Bluetooth device to your Multiroom speaker, follow the steps below:
• 1. Plug the Multiroom speaker into an electrical outlet, and then press the Bluetooth button on the top
• 2. Enable your smart device's Bluetooth function, and then select Scan for Devices.
• 3. Select [Samsung] AllConnect.
• 4. Select the desired track to play from your smart device's music list.
• 5. The Shape Speaker plays the track you selected.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .