Evolution Kit: Using the Virtual Remote Control
Evolution Kit - Using the Virtual Remote Control
Press the MORE button to display the virtual remote panel on the TV screen.
- The virtual remote panel consists of the number panel, a playback control panel and the quick access panel.
- Use the touch pad to highlight and select icons, numbers, and buttons on the panels.
Note: The displayed virtual remote panel on the TV screen may differ depending on the country.
Changing the Virtual Remote Panel:
You can change which virtual remote panel is displayed on the TV screen.
- To shift between panels, move the focus highlight beyond the left or right edge of the displayed panel.
- Use left/right scroll function on the touch pad to change the panel easily.
Change a Position of the Virtual Remote panel:
- Press the MORE button on the Smart Touch Control. The virtual remote panel appears on the screen.
- Press and hold the touch pad for one second. Users can change a position of the virtual remote panel of the screen.
Using the Number Panel:
- Use the number panel to enter numbers on a keypad screen or webpage or to change the channel while watching TV.
- Changing the channel using the number pad leaves a record, allowing you to easily return to previous channels.
Using the Playback Control Panel:
- Use the playback control panel to pause, rewind, fast forward, skip to the next file, select a function with the buttons, and much more while enjoying media content.
Using the Quick Access Panel:
- Use the buttons on the quick access panel to bring ip the TV's Info, Tools, or E-Manual screens.
Note: The buttons that appear may vary depending on the operating mode of the Smart Touch Control (with the TV only, as a universal remote etc.).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .