How can I connect my 300W 2.1 Ch Flat Soundbar HW-K450 to my TV digital optical cable?
An optical (digital) audio cable transmits digital audio signals to your TV or receiver, providing high quality audio. Make sure to remove the protective plastic tips on the provided optical cable before attempting to connect the soundbar.
Connecting the Soundbar to your TV using Optical Cables
1. Connect one end of the optical cable to the DIGITAL AUDIO IN (OPTICAL) jack on the bottom of soundbar. For this demonstration, a Samsung TV with One Connect will be used.
2. Connect the other end of the optical cable to the OPTICAL OUT jack on the TV (or external device).
3. Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote to change the mode.
4. Set the soundbar to D.IN mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .