How Do I Adjust The Bass On My LED TV (2014 Models)
Your Samsung TV has a built in equalizer you can use to adjust the different tonal ranges including the bass.
Using the Equalizer
1. Press the MENU button on your Remote control to open the Main Menu.
2. Use the navigational touchpad to select the Sound portion of the MAIN MENU, and then click down on the touchpad to enter the sub menu.
3. Use the navigational touchpad to select the Sound Effect option, and then click down on the touchpad to enter the sub menu.
4. Use the navigational touchpad to select the Equilizer option, and then click down on the touchpad to open the equilizer adjustment.
5. Use the navigational touchpad to select the Hz range you would like to adjust (for Bass ranges you would select the 100Hz or 300 Hz range)
6. Use the navigational touchpad (left and right) to increase or decrease the level of the selected frequency.
7. When you have finished making all your adjustments select Close and then click down to save and exit.
8. Pressand hold the RETURN/EXIT to exit the menu.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .