How do I connect and disconnect a USB Device to my Samsung television?
USB Device Connection
Connecting USB Device
1. Plug the USB device into the TV's USB port.
2. Play back stored media files as follows:
• Connecting a USB device while the TV is turned on displays a popup window. Select the type of media you want to play.
• Move to Photos, Videos & Music at the top of the Smart Hub screen. Select the type of media you want to play and then the USB device that contains the files.
• Select the USB device from the Source screen. A popup window appears. Select the type of media you want to play.
Disconnecting USB Device
1. Press SOURCE to access the Source screen.
2. Select the USB device you want to remove and then select Tools at the top of the screen.
3. Select Disconnect USB Device from the list to safely remove the selected USB device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .