How do I connect to a wireless network manually (Android) on the Samsung Multiroom app?
Connecting to the Wireless Network Manually (Android)
Depending on the network environments, the product(s) may not be automatically connected. In that case, you can set up the product manually to connect to the network.
1. If the automatic setup fails, select the Manual.
2. Press and hold both Play/Pause and Standby buttons simultaneously for more than 5 seconds to configure the Wi-Fi Setup.
Note: The product can wait for 2 minutes in its standby mode until the Wi-Fi connection is established.
3. On your smart device, press Next. It searches for the device available for pairing.
4. Once an available device is found, the product tries to connect to the newly found smart device first, then it attempts to connect to the wireless network. In case of secure network, the password prompt appears on the smart device screen. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter the password.
5. Press the Connect. Network connection is completed.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .