How do I play a music file stored in the smart device on the Samsung Multiroom app?
1. Press Source.
2. Select the Songs on Phone (files stored in the smart device).
Note: If the source is set to music of mobile phone, press .
3. Select your desired category.
• Songs : Lists all the music files by name.
• Albums : Lists all the music files by album.
• Artists : Lists all the music files by artist.
• Genres : Lists all the music files by genre.
• Folders : Lists all the music files by stored folder.
• Playlists : Lists all the music files by playlist.
• Favorites : Lists all the music files marked as favorites.
4. After selecting a category, find and select your desired music.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .