How Do I Set The Display Language?
To set the display and menu language on most Samsung TVs, follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control. The Main menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow buttons on your remote to select Setup, and then press the Enter button. The Setup Menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow buttons on your remote to select Language.
- Do one of the following:
- Press the Enter button, press the Up or Down to select a language, and then press the Enter button.
- Press the Left or Right arrow button to display the languages available, and then press the Enter button to select the language of your choice.
Note: The option that works here depends on the model TV you have. Try the first one. If that doesn't work, press the Exit button. Then, start again from Step 2 and try the second option.
- Press the Exit button on your remote to exit.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .