How Do I Set The Display Language?
To set the display and menu language on most Samsung TVs, follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control. The Main menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow buttons on your remote to select Setup, and then press the Enter button. The Setup Menu appears.
- Use the Up or Down arrow buttons on your remote to select Language.
- Do one of the following:
- Press the Enter button, press the Up or Down to select a language, and then press the Enter button.
- Press the Left or Right arrow button to display the languages available, and then press the Enter button to select the language of your choice.
Note: The option that works here depends on the model TV you have. Try the first one. If that doesn't work, press the Exit button. Then, start again from Step 2 and try the second option.
- Press the Exit button on your remote to exit.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .