How Do I Use The Perfect Focus Function On My Rear Projection TV?
The Perfect Focus function lets you refocus the picture (fix the convergence) on your Rear Projection TV if it should become distorted. To use the Perfect Focus function, follow these steps:
- Turn on your television.
- Let the television warm up for at least thirty minutes.
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Use your remote to select Function. The Function menu appears.
- Use your remote to select Convergence. The Convergence menu appears.
- Use your remote to select Perfect Focus. The Perfect Focus screen appears.
- Perform the Perfect Focus process in the following order: Green - Red - Blue.
- Press Menu to exit.
Note: Perfect Focus does not function if component input is set to 480p.
Important: Some Samsung projection TVs have Perfect Focus buttons on their front or side panels, or on their remotes. If your TV has a Perfect Focus button:
- Let your TV warm up for thirty minutes
- Press the Perfect Focus button. The TV automatically performs the Perfect Focus function.
If the Perfect Focus function does not fix the focus on your TV, you may need to have your TV serviced. To set up a service appointment, call 1-800-Samsung (1-800-726-7864). Have the model number and serial number of your TV on hand when you call.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .