How to Turn Demo / Shop Mode Off on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
Demo Mode / Shop Mode
Demo Mode / Shop Mode is an option on the TV for use when on display for sale. It displays videos and pictures stored on the TV along with specifications and features of the TV. The following steps show you how to take the TV out of this mode for normal home use.
Changing the Use Mode to Home Use
1. Press the MENU/123 button on the remote.
2. Navigate to and select Menu in the upper left hand corner.
3. Select the Support sub menu.
4. Navigate to and select Use Mode.
5. Select the Home Use option, then press the RETURN/EXIT button on the remote.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .