HW-K450: How can I play media from a smart device on my 300W 2.1 Ch Flat Soundbar HW-K450?
You can connect a Bluetooth device to the Soundbar and enjoy music with high quality stereo sound, all without wires! After the smart device and soundbar are connected, music played on the device will play from the soundbar.
Connect the Soundbar to a Bluetooth Device
1. Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote to change modes.
2. Set the soundbar to BT mode. BT READY will be shown on the front display of the soundbar.
3. Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar K450 from the Bluetooth menu on the Bluetooth device you want to connect.
4. When the soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, it will display [Bluetooth Device Name] ► BT on the front display.
5. Play a media file on your phone. The sound will output from the soundbar.
● If asked for a PIN code when connecting a Bluetooth device, enter <0000>.
● Only one Bluetooth device can be paired at a time.
● The Bluetooth connection will be terminated when you turn the Soundbar off.
● The Soundbar may not perform Bluetooth search or connection correctly under the following circumstances:
- If there is a strong electrical field around the Soundbar.
- If several Bluetooth devices are simultaneously paired with the Soundbar.
- If the Bluetooth device is turned off, not in place, or malfunctions.
● Note that such devices as microwave ovens, wireless LAN adaptors, fluorescent lights, and gas stoves use the same frequency range as the Bluetooth device, which can cause electric interference.
● The Soundbar supports SBC data (44.1kHz, 48kHz).
● Connect only to a Bluetooth device that supports the A2DP (AV) function.
● You cannot connect the Soundbar to a Bluetooth device that supports only the HF (Hands Free) function.
● Once the set has been paired with a device, if the soundbar is in DIN, AUX, or USB mode and you select [AV] Samsung Soundbar K450 from your Bluetooth device's list, the set will automatically change to BT mode (the Bluetooth device and the Soundbar must have been previously paired at least once).
● Soundbar will appear in the Bluetooth device’s searched devices list only when the Soundbar is displaying BT READY.
● In the TV SoundConnect mode, the Soundbar cannot be paired or connected to another Bluetooth device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .