I Get A Grainy Picture With Cable Hooked To My TV Using RF Cables.
Improving Picture on TV
Checking the following may improve your picture:
IMPORTANT: When using a set-top-box you will only be able to recieve a 480i signal through the coax. For better picture quality you would need to switch to an HD set-top-box and the HDMI or Component connection.
• If you are using a direct cable or antenna connection make sure you are tuned to a digital station. (For example: Tune to 13-1 not 13)
• Replace the cable that connects the TV to the cable outlet.
• Check for breaks or damage to the cable, both indoors and out. If the cable is damaged, replace it.
• Check the center pin at the end of the cable you attach to your TV. Make sure it is straight and long enough to make a good connection.
• Make sure you are using the correct cable setting for your area. (For Example: Confirm if your signal type is STD, HRC, or IRC)
• If you use a set-top-box, make sure your TV is tuned to the proper station. Most often this is channel 3. Sometimes, it is channel 4.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .