Installing a Game on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
You can download, play, and manage games or games purchased with your Samsung account. Select a game displayed on the screen or select a genre category such as Spotlight, Most Popular, What's New, or Top Grossing from the top of the screen, and then select a game in the genre you selected. You can also manage downloaded games in My Page.
Note: To use this feature, the TV must be connected to the Internet.
Note: The genre categories at the top of the screen may differ with the model and geographical area.
Note: When the TV's internal memory is insufficient, you can install a game on a USB device.
Note: You can play a game installed on a USB device only when the USB device is connected to the TV. If the USB device is disconnected during game playing, the game is terminated.
Note: You cannot play a game installed on a USB device on a PC or another TV.
1. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. Select Games from your Smart Hub panel.
3. Select the game Category. For this example, select Most Popular.
4. Select a game to install, and then press and hold the Enter button.
5. Select Download to install the game from the detailed game information screen.
6. The download will start.
7. When the game has been installed, the Download button will change to Play.
Note: By selecting the Play button, you can open the game immediately from the information screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .