Why Is My Samsung SHAPE Speaker Not Connecting To My Existing Wireless Network?
SHAPE Speaker Not Connecting To Existing Wireless Network
If your Samsung SHAPE speaker is not connecting to a wireless network check the following:
1. Power cable is connected firmly to the back of the speaker, and to an outlet.
2. The router the speaker is connected to is powered on and the internet LED is on indicating the router is online. If the router is not online check the Ethernet cable from your modem to the router, or contact your internet service provider for troubleshooting assistance.
• Routers vary by manufacturer but each will have an LED indicator to show the router is online. You can also check if there is a wireless signal by connecting a wireless device such as a laptop, phone, tablet etc., to your router.
If you have checked the above and your SHAPE speaker still doesn't connect try resetting the speaker and reconnecting it to your network.
To reset your Samsung SHAPE speaker follow the steps below:
1. With the speaker powered on press and hold the internet radio button and the mute button at the same time for more than 5 seconds.
2. The touch buttons on the speaker will blink twice and then go dim.
3. Press and hold the internet radio button for more than 5 seconds to reboot the speaker.
4. Using the Samsung Multiroom app reconnect the speaker to an exisiting Wireless network.
If you have verified the router is connected and its ports are working, and you have also reset the speaker and tried to reconnect it to an existing wireless network, but the speaker does not connect, the speaker requires service. Click here to start a new Service Request.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .